Thursday 5 January 2012

Hello...

So, with the end of days fast approaching, I felt it highly appropriate to start sharing 'myself' with the world, in the digital sense of course, well...we'll see.

As a producer of electronic music (Soundcloud) and music being a big part of my life in general, a lot of my posts will no doubt be about music, 'but there are millions of music bloggers out there why should I care about what you have to say?' I hear you cry whilst moving your cursor swiftly to a new tab. Well frankly, you probably shouldn't. However, I do feel I have quite an eclectic taste in music and people who know my work may not necessarily know the diverse influences which I draw from. At worst this will bring something new to a few people. At best? we could have Resident Advisor watching their backs! 'Sharing is caring' an all so lets start from there and see where this journey takes us.

Oh and finally, if that isn't quite enough to keep you interested, I will probably share some of my production techniques, you know, how to make those gnarly basslines! only kidding, I cant make gnarly basslines :( BUT if anyone has heard my stuff and likes it then fingers crossed there will be something here for you...

Enjoy your stay.

Omar